434e30df1a43c184a190e8472aafb5a6.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

f5b8dace447bd4e9003f96e587308475.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

502894058c03a2f09b79ac4638bcc77b.jpg

I missed Alan.

Oh, but we say anything about it being a gay person, we're the bad-guys............

0c851e2d27e79d8445d8e1887f04f05c.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I missed Alan.

LLLLOOOPPPPHHOOLLLEE

2042833a4a1ea6ce90ebc1991125db51.jpg

I missed Alan.

f4dfd0ffcbcc5cb72333f7453371f9d0.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

I missed Alan.

4632f7a571fee8f6aafda97e5502c8fb.jpg

I missed Alan.

6b4b1c51c33d7cb5e9678b437cb107cf.jpg

DEAR LORD, CAN THIS BE REAL?!?!??

5b8d7e931cd5bbb1d8a49c427d2045cf.jpg

I missed Alan.

OH, VERY FASCINATING, NOT-KING-OF-THE-WORLD-NATIONS, SO COOL.

7485f07e9348c780a2748ab397476c8e.png

PLEASE, tell me more about all the wars you've one and the other countries you've nuked with your "amazing" education, drug abuse rates, and economy.

PPFFTTT, DIDN'T THINK SO. 'MURICA.

(p.s; if you really aren't sure; it's a joke)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I missed Alan.

d8d0df9e6c736511f5cc809125f2eb08.png

True story though, I heard 5 people died yesterday, which would be more than the past 5 years combined.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

I missed Alan.