2 Blown Re Mt 12's (reduced)

Ive got 2 blown MT 12's for sale.

$225 shipped each or $425 shipped for both.

MT2.jpg

MT1.jpg

MT3.jpg

Edited by SPL2K

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

not to clutter up ur sale thred but why dont re have power specs on the mt series so u'll kno how much it will handle or a guesstamation on power wise cause i was thinkin without blowin up shit they can come to some kinda conclusion on somethin close kinda like fi n dc does? or does it differ speaker to speaker? and bump for good subs from good dude :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

That doesnt encorage me to buy RE audio lol

Dont let that discourage you. I had about 30000 (yes you read that right) watts on each one of these in a tiny ass box with over 1000 inches of port.

MT's are bad ass subs!

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

that sounds way high for blown subs. After you recone them wont you have paid the same amount as a pair of new subs.

everyone is telling me the mtors alone are worth $200 each. Average shipping for them is $40 each.

Price sounds right to me.

why dont re have power specs on the mt series so u'll kno how much it will handle

Because MT's arent your typical subs and it would vary by ALOT depending on the type of enclosure you are using. I dont think they were intended for coninuos power therefore no rating for that.