I know my techniques are good thats not the question. I was just wondering even with the 3 layers if wax i put in the car every 2 months or so, will it damage the paint. So my guess would be no lol

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

So long as it's a pure wax and not a cleaner wax you are good to go

So I have to ask, what's the point of washing the car just because it rains? Oh no water got on my car, let me wash it with more water???! Lol sorry I just don't understand.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

So I have to ask, what's the point of washing the car just because it rains? Oh no water got on my car, let me wash it with more water???! Lol sorry I just don't understand.

Rain carries pollen, industrial fallout, whatever may be in the air down to the ground and deposits it onto the car.

Washing it removes said contaminants

Years and yeas ago, my uncle actually washed his '71 Mach 1 Mustang so much that he washed the paint off in places. But that was single stage back in the day.

I washed my daily the other time for the first time in 1.5 years. YEARS. Over 50,000 miles without a wash. Last wax was- never. BUT- I am a vacuuming mad man.

Enjoy your washing OP.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived