Jump to content

pioneer 80-prs


Recommended Posts

Posted

My 80prs should be in today. Hopefully I don't have any issues with it.

The issues are NOT with the deck.....
This^^^

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

New guy here. Any suggestions on x-over set points and slopes running in standard mode? 2- 12's on subs, 2 5x7'S on rear channel and a fosgate 5.25 component set on front. I think I am way off on my choices so just wanted you guys best estimate. Thanks

Posted

New guy here. Any suggestions on x-over set points and slopes running in standard mode? 2- 12's on subs, 2 5x7'S on rear channel and a fosgate 5.25 component set on front. I think I am way off on my choices so just wanted you guys best estimate. Thanks

Xover points are driver specific, as well as preferance.....

, the role off is more user specific. IE-what sounds best to you.......

Kinda hard for us to tell ya.......

Posted

New guy here. Any suggestions on x-over set points and slopes running in standard mode? 2- 12's on subs, 2 5x7'S on rear channel and a fosgate 5.25 component set on front. I think I am way off on my choices so just wanted you guys best estimate. Thanks

Xover points are driver specific, as well as preferance.....

, the role off is more user specific. IE-what sounds best to you.......

Kinda hard for us to tell ya.......

I understand. I was just hoping for a vague starting point. My subs are set at 80hz with a 18 slope, 5x7's at 100hz with a 12 and front components are yet to be installed. I am having the door panels completely sound proofed, trim rings baffles and the whole treatment. I think I am going to put the tweets in the dash facing upwards towards the windshield. Im thinking about crossing the components over at 80hz on a 12 slope once they are done. Does that even sound logical? I am still learning this stuff so forgive me if im way off.

Posted

fuck.. sounds just fine to me bro.... again, depending on things...

start there.. and tweak...

Good job....

Sweet!! Thanks

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My 80prs should be in today. Hopefully I don't have any issues with it.

The issues are NOT with the deck.....

Agreed, mine works flawlessly.

353367m.png


2003 F-150 Single Cab


Pioneer 80prs


All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)


Sky High Fuse holders


Big 3 with redtop


Karma SS RCAs


Eclipse EA4000 for Mids


Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s


Crescendo RTS-1 tweets


Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub


Soundqubed HDS312


Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port


Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...