2004 Ford Expedition lowering

Well I've had my 2004 Expedition (91,000 miles) for some time now, put the 24s on her some years ago and of course there's a big space gap between the tire and fenders. I've been researching for the past few weeks on some lowering kits. I've looked into Eibach, Belltech and a few other brands out there. I want to do a 2inch drop all around and i ran across the brand and it's called Touring Tech Air Suspension Conversation Performance Lowering kit, pretty much the shocks and springs included, lifetime warranty, all for a good price ......... also i emailed the company and the tech said the kit will lower my truck 2inch which is what i want. I'll also be adding a front and rear sway bar along with the new spring/shocks. I'm pretty aware that i'll have to do a camber adjustment and alignment too. I guess my question is have anyone out in the forum done a drop 2-3 inches on a ford expedition and has anyone had any experience with Touring Tech kits??

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Never had any experience with that company but have done a drop on my F150 and a friends expedition. My truck has a 2" ass drop and his expedition had a 2/4 drop. Its probably one of the easiest things to do to your truck to change its overall look. If you're doing an air shock kit it might take you a little longer but with all the right tools you could have it done in about 3-5 hours.

Archived