00sdime00 Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Hey, I was down for SBN and apparently the red headed slut has only given me a teaser, so we're kinda even! I may still make it down for you Unite, hit me up if you're on AIM later.very tru...ya got me on a technicality will do man. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 A few vids from last weekend... Giving a demo... A little hair trick (poor girl)... On the meter... ....not bad for 2 15s
BigPimpin91 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 AC or TL? No bad for 15's but it's a wall. Impressive nonetheless. Hoping to get a LV4XL 18, by the time they come out I'll have the money. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 Thx! AC, that's all we have around here for now. Last time I checked, it read 3-4 above my TL score. Those XL's look awesome but I'm pretty happy with these for now.
LoudBlazer Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 So you did a hair trick. Are you happy now? : )~ Looks loud tho hehe 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 So you did a hair trick. Are you happy now? : )~ Looks loud tho hehe Yup, I'm happy for now ....H.O alt and Big 3 next.
BigPimpin91 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Yup, I'm happy for now ....H.O alt and Big 3 next. Meaning hairtrick with both windows all the way down. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BFB Posted May 6, 2008 Author Report Posted May 6, 2008 Meaning hairtrick with both windows all the way down. it can do that now, just not as good... Good flex on that thing! It does ok for being tuned so high (37ish), it'll do better when I get around to rebuilding it again.
2000LaDe Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 that thing must be tuned extremely low. it picks up the lows WELL. doesnt seem to pick up the higher freqs. great low output.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.