SMZ2 Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2628_Cerwin-Vega-EXL-400.4.html That is the four channel I am looking at I also plan to run 3 pwx 6.5's on each of the front 2 channels and maybe one aq/sq super tweet per on the rear channels. I haven't got the amp yet but if I think it will work well on my application I may pull the trigger. I forgot to mention my substage will be 2 fi bl 18s on 2 skar 2500.1. I want to be able to hear the bass and vocals equal if this is even possible. Thanks guys. The only thing I found is that the 3 pwx per door will make it a 2.67 ohm load... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Says that that amp is discontinued, so unless you're either getting it from elsewhere or already have it I'd recommend the C1100.4. Love mine and my PWXs sure do get loud on it. Running 2 per channel on the first 2 channels at 2 ohms per channel and they can sound a little harsh with all that power, so wired to 2.67 they should see a little less power but sound a little better overall. If you're set on that amp though it should do fine for a little while but they won't be seeing much power a piece Build in progress
SMZ2 Posted June 28, 2013 Author Report Posted June 28, 2013 I found it elsewhere there is just more information on the amp on sonic's website. I may have to end up changing up the amount of pwx I run. The amp is supposed to be made by the same people who make zapco amps I believe. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.