amps..

046.jpg

Sub amp..

047.jpg

mid/high amp..

048.jpg

HU..

050.jpg

Clarion...The best Patterson Customs had to offer..lol, but hey, theys sound ok..

053.jpg

not sure about these yet..still waiting 4 one to start hanging on its wire..lol..but hey, sounds ok..

054.jpg

got the amps, subs, and hu online for $750.... box, coaxes,tweets and installation..priceless..j/k..$640. damn

Edited by East Texas

only bad thing about the prs that you have, there the old models, the new ones look like this

DSCF2810.jpg

but hey if you can get them all to match then thats just as good IMO

but you can find a little info on memphiscaraudio.com but not anything real useful, i dont have my sub info with me but when i get home tommrow ill get my pamplet that came with it and get you the sub info and box space

but looking at the rear there , if the ole lady is willing to loose a lil space, i would put a mini wall of 6 12s back there lol... go all out with it but leave a little room for little things ect....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hey mr wigglz, Its funny..my wife used to put miles on my truck all the time..now we both want to drive the suburban..lol we got 3 kids and we got room for us, them and a nd groceries without opening the back hatch on this rig....mebbe 4 15 PR's..$89 ea, new models. I have a '05 Ram Quad with no room..maybe 2 10's under the rear seat..3 kids, remember..hmmm...decisions, decisions