Any body here using us cellular

Just like it states is anyone here using Uscellular? I have for a few months now. I like the service with were I am at. The customer service is amazing as well.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I've had it in family for the last 5-6 years. Probably more. Great service. Super fast 4g. Some of the policies suck and upgrades are slow but great company.for us noone else can compare for reception with my dads job. And its cheaper than his work discounted price at verizon.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Yeah I have 3g here only. But I'm not going to complain on a 2.1mbps 3g speed. I can't wait till we get 4g here. I had the s3 when I started. Ended up having the infamous reception issue with the phone. So I got my replacement and the same problem. I called yesterday and they are sending me a note 2 bnib this time to solve the issue. I pay 71 a month for 450 minutes and 2gb of data with unlimited text. I'm not complaining. Around here sprint is horrid on 3g speed 4g does not exist. Verizon is amazing everywhere around here. Then the 2 gsm carries are good in town but once you leave good luck.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

I get like 10mbps I think up and down on 4g. Sometimes more sometimes less. I have no problems on this gs3 now. 4g 3g or 1x. It still works just slower. No problems with it tho. I'd like the gs4 but the update for gs3 made it damn near the same. Most of the features 4 has.I think verizon has 4g around here but its not to good. A little faster than my 3g.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Verizons 4g around here is between 30-50mbps depending on what part of town to you are on. I loved my s3 but after having friends with other phones with us cellular having full signal and I dont. Plus when us cellular was going over logs with data. The tech asked me how are you even using your phone. It was bad with my first one.

Archived