Circuit City/best Buy Install Talk

slim, you forget the cc boys here suck.

well, i tried to reason why they would / should be near there...... i cant.

people always say that they can have best buy / circuit city do their shit and i tell em do it yourself or call me up, its not that hard...

edit: twigz, id send him to t&k, i dont like the people at xtreme.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

people always say that they can have best buy / circuit city do their shit and i tell em do it yourself or call me up, its not that hard...

off topic, Zeroh, u got money yet? lemme know when u wanna buy my shit it's just sitting in my closet lol. or does ur friend still want it?

I don't get how he's gonna pay over $200 dollars for a amp kit, plus install.

i mean, the power he's running aint even close to that kind of wire, when i bought 8 gauge rf wire it was like $45 bucks.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dont you have to be certified to be an installed there?

yes/no you could just tell them oh, well i been doing systems for years, and give them basic knowledge, and they'd probally hire you.

that one dude is working at circuit city on here, we should ask him lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

edit: twigz, id send him to t&k, i dont like the people at xtreme.

I'm always willing to help someone out, as long as its not cold out lol.

x2 on T&K. The guy in there in cool and they have fair prices. I haven't had them install anything for me but I've seen other people's stuff and they do a pretty good job.

Twigz, make sure you get what kinda car it is. CC boys are bad but I doubt they would be dumb enough to hit the transmission.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

the guys at cc are fun to fuck with...

ask them what the suspended freq. of a particular sub is. they start to sweat :D

offtopic: my friend is shipping out in a few months, so he isnt buying it, i ran out of money and the next audio thing i buy is prolly gonna be slim's 300.2

edit: YES! im in t&k so much i think i might be getting a lil discount on stuff ;)

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

yes/no you could just tell them oh, well i been doing systems for years, and give them basic knowledge, and they'd probally hire you.

that one dude is working at circuit city on here, we should ask him lol.

yea i work at circuit city. Our installers do have years of experience and do their work well. You can't make a blanket statement because one circuit city did one thing wrong. It happens every day. Computers or car audio. I've had more problems from the local shop than I have ever had from Circuit City.

Now I only know about my store and not others but the guys we have installing here are pretty fucking talented. Considering how limited they are as far as instals go they really don't have to be to do the things that circuit city requires. Idk, we all run into problems with retail stores every now and again.

yea i work at circuit city. Our installers do have years of experience and do their work well. You can't make a blanket statement because one circuit city did one thing wrong. It happens every day. Computers or car audio. I've had more problems from the local shop than I have ever had from Circuit City.

Now I only know about my store and not others but the guys we have installing here are pretty fucking talented. Considering how limited they are as far as instals go they really don't have to be to do the things that circuit city requires. Idk, we all run into problems with retail stores every now and again.

oh no man, i'm not blaming your store just my local store.

don't take no offense to this thread.

the one by me is really just bunch of high school kids who haven't been doing installs for long.

Off Topic, wth is T&K? and wheres it located?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived