i need bass Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 Kan some One help me with a Box (ported) for two 4ohm cvx's? It can be 36" Long,I kan have up to 30" depth,and no more then 15& a half inch Hugh.thanks!!!
Joe X Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 So is it CVXs and what diameter or the Alpines, also you are not saying what vehicle or amp, what are your goals etc. Do you own both or you are yet to purchase.
i need bass Posted July 5, 2013 Author Report Posted July 5, 2013 I own both I have 1988 cutless surpreme 2 door. I just want low bass.
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 what size cvxs and how much power? them cvx's are some bad boys man. i had 2 of them in my pt cruiser on a kx2500.1 and could bass race 151's all day long. Owner of BigAss Ports
vw passat Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 wow 151 bass race great what size Hugh G. Rection?
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 wow 151 bass race great what size Hugh G. Rection? the size of my enclosure has no relevance to anyone elses install. but since we bring it up, it was 7.9ft^3 for the pair, so for equivalent performance you'd want to run about 4.3ft^3 for a single sub. 2 subs each in seperate 4ft^3 enclosure isnt the same thing as 2 subs in a single 8ft^3 enclosure. Owner of BigAss Ports
Joe X Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 On the dimensions you list you cant properly fit a ported box for both CVXs inside the trunk. The Alpines can fit but you may need to build inside.
i need bass Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 Joe x please help. I need a daul 12" sub box for 2 dual 4ohm 1000watt pioneers. I can go up to 38" long,up to 20"depth,up to 15" height.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.