Sonic Electronix

Why are peolpe saying box are tuned different. Did you build it. Same box as said before 3.5 cubes at 33 hz amp is skar 1500 on 0 gauge never drop below 12 volts. Now turn it up let me throw in dd-1 tuned before some crys about it. Turn it up a walk away till you cant hear it then turn around and see how far you are. Kicker cvr wins distance test but yea havoc is louder inside and flexs very well. Same couple songs we try higher tones and low one to.

Why are peolpe saying box are tuned different. Did you build it. Same box as said before 3.5 cubes at 33 hz amp is skar 1500 on 0 gauge never drop below 12 volts. Now turn it up let me throw in dd-1 tuned before some crys about it. Turn it up a walk away till you cant hear it then turn around and see how far you are. Kicker cvr wins distance test but yea havoc is louder inside and flexs very well. Same couple songs we try higher tones and low one to.

The reason you may not be louder, the AA havocs are rated at 1250w RMS, most subs at this caliber, the suspension is so stiff, and the over all physics of the sub, they do not even get started moving until you hit the RMS or double it, most of these high end subs laugh at the rated RMS

So after box rise, and all that, you may realistically only be getting 500w RMS to each sub, that is not even half the RMS of the woofer,

THIS being why at the present time it is not louder,

Problem solved

/thread

XS-power1.jpg

More and more people stepping forward about this. And other just bs posting because they can answer this. You know you have asked some one you heard beating around and asked them what they had. There like 2 10 sealed in truck and your like bs I heard you 3 blocks down. They pop truck and have 2 jl sealed and your like WTF.

I still don't understand this whole discussion about being heard from outside, the point is to be louder inside the car, all you're doing is drawing attention to yourself, you don't care that you're giving us bassheads a bad rap by wanting to be heard from far away? well I won't care when your shit gets broken into and stolen because you showed off too much.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Kicker dual 2 in series 750 watts

Havoc dual 1 in parallel 1500 watts

Or am I mistaken

So you have the Skar 1500 wired at 0.5 ohms then?

if your kicker was wired in a series you would be at 4 ohm, which would be in the 325w RMS area, and if your havoc dual 1 is wired in 1 ohm parallel that would put that skar at a 0.5 ohm load,

im guessing your wiring is backwards, and you had the kicker wired at 1 ohm, and now you have the havoc wired at 2 ohms

(I thought you had 2 subs for some reason)

XS-power1.jpg

Or he thinks the subs produce the power..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived