not to hijack thread.. I broke mine today, sounds like a damn vibe pan at work. Problem is, wall is already built in the car so probably gonna go stripper poll?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

MDF will bend just go slow

I couldn't find any long enough. I'll just pick up some 2x4 tomorrow and see if its not too late. I seem to be making contact on the side but no metal to metal just pl to metal if that makes sense. I will be doing the middle brace with 3 2x4s and 3 jacks and try and re apply pressure on this one. I think I will be great stuffing the inside part of the brace any way and then putting deadener over the brace so the roof shouldn't sound like it's flapping in the wind anymore lol. Also the mdf roof is a no go as it's illegal for a non wall class in nspl.

Archived