bi passing factory security system on 1998 z28 camaro

best thing to do is search on google how to bypass passlock...I forgot the procedure but i had a camaro that did the same damn thing lol you have to wire a resistor into one of the wires on the ignition but the size of the resistor goes by what your reading is on a dmm...Its hard to explain....But ive also heard this method of passlock...Turn key on for 10 min, turn off for 10 min, turn key back on for 10 min. then try and crank it....Somehow it resets the passlock, known to work on some vehicles not for sure camaro or not, but its free so its worth a try.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

make a resistor pack matching resistance on your key. wire into steering column. it was the two orange wires on my car. wire them so the resistor pack isnt working back to the steering column.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Archived