Finally got rims on! my hoe on 24" U2-55s 2/3 drop *54k stay away*

looks good man.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

looks great man! love it

thanks bro!

Daaaaaaamn man i absolutely love it!! I see some of the blacking out you have done. It looks great the way it is but are you gonna de-badge it? I am leaving mine stock because blacking it out would look retarded since the black wouldn't match anything but on yours it just looks perfect!! Did you level it in back? I thought 24"s would fill the wheel well more or fully or something. Either way it looks better than mine, lol.

Thanks man, prolly not gonna de-badge (I actually bought it debadged and put them all back on lmao) But after having my charger debadged for so long I got tired of the look I think the chrome tahoe nameplates look good and I really could care less about the flex fuel lol...It isn't leveled but it does have the police suspension which is about a 2/3 drop

Damn that looks clean bro...

As far as i know the only way to get rid of rusty wheel hubs is to replace them... I could be wrong though

thanks man, yea I was thinking maybe there would be something I could do to clean the rust off

sand them and paint them just DO NOT PAINT the area the pads run against

I how do I tell where the pads run against it all the way around?

Clean ride. What does the inside look like? o.o

thanks mane...heres a somewhat current interior photo

temporary_zps17eefc83.jpg

temporary_zps8957c96f.jpg

temporary_zps79a00d88.jpg

temporary_zps2a23d88e.jpg

Imo this body style was made for a 26. They do look good on there. Drop plans?

as a daily driver that is used a lot everyday...26's are stupid to me...yea they look tight but you put 26s on when you have 2 other cars and use this one as a Sunday car lol or at least thats the way I'd do it...and no drop plans its already dropped about 2/3 because it has police suspension.

meh needs a wall

jk looks good man, ill check this out soon

but really...needs a wall

lol......no desire to wall it ...at all

Nice ride bro!

Thanks man

looks good man.

Thanks!

To each is own. That's a huge wheel well, I'd have to agree with n8 my style would have been 26 maybe a 28 with a drop low enough to get rid if the well gap, but it's your ride to props to you because tahoes are sweet as f*ck.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

To each is own. That's a huge wheel well, I'd have to agree with n8 my style would have been 26 maybe a 28 with a drop low enough to get rid if the well gap, but it's your ride to props to you because tahoes are sweet as f*ck.

Yea again,,, daily driver, anything bigger than 24s had no chance with me..

Archived