Some Of My Builds, Henry:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

nice vids

how do you like them Orions?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice vids

how do you like them Orions?

cheers chaps, the orions are fookin heavy, eat power for breakfast and look generally menacing. they sound, well, very good for a woofer of their genre! once worn in they sound very very smooth on the bottom and still maintain hard hitting 40hz in my particular cab. i fcukin love em! i really do! they broke my car and they make me laugh! what more do u want! the 12.2 needs about 3k to get it to peak in my cabs, i can't keep up with the power supply! 147.7db PD @ 30hz. thats 2x 12.2HCCA's 4x USAmps MD2D @ 2ohm 800wrms rated each @ 14.4v (3200wrms over all rated). on play, voltage will drop to 12.8v. on a burp 13.2v.

Peak= 147.7dB @ 30Hz

40Hz= 146.1dB

33Hz= 147.6dB

25Hz= 147.6dB (1 port blocked)

20Hz= 144.9dB (1 port blocked)

gonna put 7k down em for the uk finals see what happens, safe guys, Henry http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

Archived