Some Of My Builds, Henry:)

wooooooooooooooooooooow that shit looks good

any video's?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

safe guys, there are actually 14 amps on board, 2 for front stage, dedicated left and right. there are 4 big optima's in there and all the amps are running at 4ohms. the overall power from the bass is 2500wrms (after compression) so there is no issue with power supply at all thank fcuk. my original idea was to spread the power across a massive cone area with loads of motors. all at 4ohm so the distortion levels are very low and it doesn't drink much juice to work. she is i no way the loudest thing on the planet but its over 150 at every major note the bass end plays. major efficiency was the quest while designing this thing. it does 19hz at around 148db :lol:! it's already smashed a screen due to the top brace on the windscreen breaking away at a show and everyone went mental! fooking hilarious build! got a massive one in the pipeline with real woofers and real power from fusion so i'll keep u posted. peace, Henry :)

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

Too busy to make the finals.. wish i had the time bit busy for few weeks from being on vacation!

ah ha, it's alright for some! :lol: safe dude, hope to see u at the shows next year. whens the astro gonna be ready? Henry :)

Live, eat, breath low frequency reproduction. Friend of all the creatures in the sea!

Archived