Second Skin Audio

What I Won In The Wcf Raffle & Sonic Fx!

pffft ingore last post lol... fake or not..... wow.... sad thing is i bet shes got a majorly messed up face :lol:

she has a face???? i didnt know that, and why is this in subwoofers/enclosures, i havnt seen any subs so far... just two HUGE capacitors.... :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Typical guys right haha well that is a nice sub and since you won it that makes it even nicer, plans for it?

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Typical guys right haha well that is a nice sub and since you won it that makes it even nicer, plans for it?

Well, hopefully Pete from Hexibase can design something that will fit into the trunk of my 98 mustang gt, coupe.

It's a very small trunk and I fear that I don't have enough room for the air this sub will require to kill the lows like I want. I really want to keep and use it, but I maybe be forced to sell or trade it for a 12" thats equally as bad ass....

Hopefully when I get him the measurements he can work something out. :crossesfingers:

150_tits.gif

Well he does make some bas ass boxes, I am sure he will be able to work something out, keep us posted if you decide to build a box for it, or get one built!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

When I bolt the sub to the box, if I use the sub, I will use T-Nuts and....bolts, but should I put the bolts under the top of the rubber gasket (between gasket and basket) or should I put a washer on the bolt and and tighten down from the top of the gasket itself?

150_tits.gif

When I bolt the sub to the box, if I use the sub, I will use T-Nuts and....bolts, but should I put the bolts under the top of the rubber gasket (between gasket and basket) or should I put a washer on the bolt and and tighten down from the top of the gasket itself?

I'd say put a washer on the bolt and tighten down from the top but I could be wrong.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided