I am gonna be buying my wire pretty soon for my car and what I am gonna run is 2 shocker 18s with psi recones, and starting off a crescendo bc3500...Gonna get another one soon after but I am gonna buy about 100-150 foot of wire and am thinking of buying cca wire...I know there is a difference between ofc and cca but I think can make it up with maybe another run from the front to cover for the loss of ofc. Can anyone shed any light on the subject? this isn't a vs thread I am jw if I ran lets say 2 runs of wire then I add one more to "help it"

Also what is the biggest size alt, that I should probably get? I have a 97 Tahoe 4 door, 5.7L...Thanks in advance

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Just buy OFC? Where's the real savings when you have to run a whole extra length of it?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

shit I can get 150' of cca for the price of 100' of ofc which is prolly and extra 2 maybe 3 runs for me...So I think the price is a little bit substantial but im not certain I just don't think theres a huge difference between copper and tinned...

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Archived