XS Power

Dude.. to bad..

That MIN MAX option would REALLY help you here.

I had a spike issue, and tapped my fluke in.. then,.. just drove around for 2 days.. with the min/max feature set... it rolls until you tell it to stop.

Sure as shit.... i could see/record my 17.1 spike... see it clear as day......

Well.. good luck..

Dude.. to bad..

That MIN MAX option would REALLY help you here.

I had a spike issue, and tapped my fluke in.. then,.. just drove around for 2 days.. with the min/max feature set... it rolls until you tell it to stop.

Sure as shit.... i could see/record my 17.1 spike... see it clear as day......

Well.. good luck..

I've got a friend that has a better DMM so I'll see if he'll let me borrow it for a few days. If not then I'll have to wait to meet up with Nate at Excessive Amperage to see what happens,I already mentioned it to him and he said he would check out but doubts his alt is spiking..

I would go buy a Autozone or something and have them run a battery tester since your voltage is good.

autozone, and o'riely's both have never accurately diagnosed a battery for me, in the 14 years i've had my license, ive had battery issues here and there, usually from a dead cell or something in the battery under the hood,

Every time they have tested my battery they says its fine, when it turns out, the battery is bad, and the problem I was having goes away when i replace it.

XS-power1.jpg

I would go buy a Autozone or something and have them run a battery tester since your voltage is good.

autozone, and o'riely's both have never accurately diagnosed a battery for me, in the 14 years i've had my license, ive had battery issues here and there, usually from a dead cell or something in the battery under the hood,

Every time they have tested my battery they says its fine, when it turns out, the battery is bad, and the problem I was having goes away when i replace it.

That's why I don't take my batteries or alternators to parts stores because they can't test them properly