Second Skin Audio

Attn: Escalade ext or avalanche owners

Beanz

What was a way that you have sealed off from the bed into the cabin with out the use of a permanent option.. Could I make the front baffle as long as what the opening is for the bed

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yes you can, have you checked out some of the boxes like jl stealth box, and I think it's caraudio factory that makes some that you can still fold them down like the factory midgate. Since they did it I don't see why you couldn't build your own. Mine is kind of permanent. I used the outline of my factory gate and built a box using that as the front.

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

You can check my build log, removed factory mid-gate and made my own that still folds down. Can be removed and factory one can be re-installed at anytime. (2-12" Sundowns)

So you guys just made like a front baffle that would be the length of the mid gate to seal it off right? How well did that work out did u notice a difference??

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Anybody else have some ideas

Archived