nice setup.... might have missed it... what case are you using? have some awesome wiring skills man....

wish I had money to do things again... lol.. I just eat and exercise and sex up my gf .... I need new monies!!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

nice setup.... might have missed it... what case are you using? have some awesome wiring skills man....

wish I had money to do things again... lol.. I just eat and exercise and sex up my gf .... I need new monies!!!!

The case is the OG NZXT Phantom. It's a big fucker but it gives me lots of room for wiring and has plenty of room for big fans.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

dude I fuck you not...

before your upgrades.. We had identical setups

phantom case 2 6950's flashed to 6970's and i7's 16 gigs of ram corsair gold 850ax ps, I had a naga... razar anansi and a nostromo.. Logitech speakers and a set of astro head sets..lol

what games you play... WOW by any chance ?

dude I fuck you not...

before your upgrades.. We had identical setups

phantom case 2 6950's flashed to 6970's and i7's 16 gigs of ram corsair gold 850ax ps, I had a naga... razar anansi and a nostromo.. Logitech speakers and a set of astro head sets..lol

what games you play... WOW by any chance ?

Used to play WoW but it got hard to make enough time for it after I graduated college. No more time for 3AM raids now that I have a 9-5 desk job and live with the girlfriend. I play tons of games on my PC though. I'm currently playing 2 characters on Borderlands 2 with coworkers and am halfway through the Starcraft 2 HOTS campaign. I have a whole slew of games on Steam that i haven't even touched and the summer sale just got me enough games and DLC to last me a few more years (even though I may never have time to play half of them :glare: )

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I'll take the old 120 rad/loop off your hands :]

I have to get the mounting brackets replaced by Antec. The little clips that hold the screws in place are broken. Surprisingly it's a pretty common issue but it's still under warranty so I just need to submit the RMA and have them send me new mounting hardware.

wtf is lolcats?

steam ids? post em up ... lol

mine is : shogen has it

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

I seen the Xbox and PS3 ones... didn't look for PC/steam though ...

steam ids? post em up ... lol

mine is : shogen has it

Pretty sure there's a thread for this somewhere.

(mine is imnotmikal)

Archived