Daily Monster or Redbull drinker here, love the taste and helps me stay awake through work, not crazy awake but it get's me by.

I bought that NO Xplode shit, stuff says to take on an empty stomach. Let me tell you what, Idk who the fuck can workout after that shit. I mean have you ever tried weight lifting when your ass is glued to the toilet?

My buddy that was going with me tried it too, needless to say nothing got done for the rest of the day...

I tried noxplode in high school and my mom made me stop taking it because my shits would stink up the whole house for a half hour.

A year ago i was at some company meeting out of town at a hotel stayed up most of the night bsing with a couple co workers got like 2 hours sleep. The next morning at the last meeting i was nodding off so a co worker offered me a little yellow and purple pill to wake me up. Two hours later i was uncomfortable getting on my bike to ride the three hours home. Thirty minutes later i had to pull over i was having tunnel vision and chest pains. I ended up riding on the access road the whole way back. 3 hour drive took me 5.5 hours. Wont ever do the pill energy again. Still love amp energy drink though.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Iv'e never tried redline but i love monster, blue can. Figured i would look redline up and see what it was about. Seems the description of what they say it does fits your symptoms pretty well. Almost seems like they made shit up to cover their asses from the side effects lol

REDLINE® Energy Drink RTD

Just recently VPX launched the technology of fat burning and energy enhancement into a new era with the introduction of Redline®. This VPX breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the "shivering response." It is a physiological fact that when you shiver, your body releases a large amount of stored body fat in an attempt to bring body temperature back to normal. Redline®induces this effect quite efficiently. However, the power of Redline® does not stop there, as its radical combination of novel ingredients will also have you sweating up a thermogenic storm, and thus burning fat through yet another unique mechanism. With this 1-2 fat melting punch, Redline® has rendered fat burners of the past obsolete! When it comes to energy, Redline® will "amp" you to the max within minutes, ready to tear apart the weights and wear out the treadmill like a tiger released from its cage!

lol, what a load of bullshit from the company...

seriously, what they describe in that is everything I felt after drinking it, just could not hardly explain it except for you get jacked the fuck up

And like N8 said, I dont know how the hell you could work out after drinking that shit, your heart would blow up

XS-power1.jpg

good ingredients list read, lol

So what’s in this magical bottle of awesome? Caffeine, Green Tea, Yerba Mate, 5-HTP (5 hydroxy-1-tryptophan), cAMP, Yohimbe, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine. And a few other things.

I know, I know, so here’s some more info:

cAMP is cyclic adenosine monophosphate. It supposedly “sparks many intercellular processes.” Whatever that means. Increased concentrations supposedly raise thyroid horomone levels, and help fat burning (would help explain why it’s in a fat-burning supplement).

Yohimbe is a bark extract from a tree in Africa. It’s considered a natural aphrodisiac, and sold here to treat imotency, dialate pupils, and stimulate fat loss. It can also mess with your blood pressure, so watch out.

Evodiamine is derived from some Chinese fruit called Evodia Rutaecarpa. Supposedly burns fat.

Vinpocetine is an alkaloid derived from some periwinkle plant. It is used in Europe, Japan, and Mexico to treat crebrovascular and cognitive disorders. Some people claims it elevates metabolism, but with no proof.

And the interesting one in the group: 5-HTP. I made sure to spell it out, so the smart ones in the group have already figured out the key: Tryptophan. It’s the same stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy, and there’s scientific evidence of it. The 5-HTP compound is sometimes used to treat mild depression since, somehow, it can increase serotonin levels. It can also affect appetite, which may be part of why they put it in here. The other part? When you’re jacking up a drink with this much caffeine, you’re going to get jitters and “scatterbrain.” This may actually cut the disconnected thoughts out and allow you to think normally, but still give you the energy effects of caffeine.

XS-power1.jpg

Sounds like retards. I've drank a lot of energy drinks that "jack people up"... sure. I fall right asleep. Like how you say, it's ridiculous and all that? Send me one. Lol. I promise it won't do a thang.

wasted you dont understand, I drink about 2 16oz energy drinks per day, and have coffee in the morning, might even drink 6 or 7 redbull and vodkas, this cant even be compared to a monster, redbull, spike, amp, all those,

XS-power1.jpg

Archived