Was at the gas station, going in to get an energy drink, grabbed this new one called redline, top of the cap said READ ALL WARNING LABELS,

started reading, blah blah only drink 1/4 of it if youe never tried it blah blah, similar shit to what the others say, its an 8 oz bottle, says each bottle is 2 servings, blah blah like all the others

I drank the whole thing in about 10 minutes, and about 15 minutes after that, no shit, my skin starts crawling, and I am not joking at all, so high off this shit that I cannot hardly function, here we are 3 1/2 hours later, and its starting to fade off, but im not even kidding when I say this stuff is crazy,

15 minutes after I drank it I started sweating profusely, and continued to sweat bullets for almost 3 hours straight, I mean, sweat pouring out of my forehead, I tried to eat something to counteract it, did nothing, you just go up up and up for like 2 hours. My skin still has the constant tingling/ rushing feeling going through it.

seriously, 30 minutes after drinking it I was like WTF I need to come down off this shit.

I felt like I took some crazy drugs for almost the last 4 hours, this stuff cannot be legal very long.

I tried the watermelon

Dont think I will ever buy one again, that was fucking insane, and not expected,

redline-xtreme.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

they arent new. They are fucking retarded though. be careful with them. its a dietary supplement. did you get the serious shakes and shit from it. ?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they arent new. They are fucking retarded though. be careful with them. its a dietary supplement. did you get the serious shakes and shit from it. ?

crazy shakes, and the skin thing is nuts, constant total body rushes, unbelievable, lol

I dare you to slam 4 in a row and not Puke. Those are old. I used to be an energy drink fiend

at one point i thought i was going to puke from just the 1, I drank it on an empty stomach.

I drink all the energy drinks, they dont do shit really cause im so used to them, but after looking up what all is in this its no wonder its doing everything its doing.

XS-power1.jpg

Hell yea the original yellow Spike pills were agro then they changed the formula what BS! Oxy Elite Pro and MHP Pump and Burn are some other legit ones.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Even redlined don't do anything to me anymore. The one that will tweak me out for a few minutes is called spike. But I think they were banned in most places

I drink spikes often, they dont do anything more to me than redbulls and monsters, never thought anything different about the spike drink, still never really woke me up, lol

But yea I know they card you for the spike energy drinks, the redline to me was like a spike x10 lol

XS-power1.jpg

You would have loved that until it actually happened Nasty... I have had them before purple syrup... I actually use Redline Hardcore pills which as far as I know is the same thing as the liquid but the major difference is the pills are time released so you dont get fucking jacked up all at once... Its a slow progression but they will definitely keep you awake and alert but without that HOLY SHIT nauseated feeling

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived