Jump to content

Can you somehow hook up a desktop and run through a laptop


Recommended Posts

Posted

RDP FTW!!! VNC can work too but it's pretty flaky.

A combination of RDP, Mapped drives and DLNA (Homegroup) works great. I have 3 WD TV Live boxes so I can stream music and movies from any source anywhere, including our phones. Two clicks and a video I just shot is on my 65" in the living room or on my PC in the office.

edit grammar

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

If both computers are on the same network, there should be no reason to use a 3rd party program. Just use mstsc and enable remote desktop on both machines.

I can do some good car audio work. Ut when it comes to this stuff im retarded

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Well I cant help this weekend, because I have like 50 people coming to my house for a LAN. If you want, drop me a PM and I'll send you my number, I'm free Tuesday, I can help walk you through some of it.

Posted

ric006 remoted into my computers tonight and got it all setup, thanks RIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the badass of badassery, its all rockin now,

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6182 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...