Jump to content

You know your old school ( or just old) when.........


Recommended Posts

Posted

You know your old when you dont get carded buying smokes . I almost miss hearing can I see your ID?

Posted

You know your old when you look in this thread and you shake your head at someone saying a CD holder is old

i thought the same thing lol lots of 90s baby's in here. I'm straight out the 70s . I have kids old as some of the members on here lol.
Posted

You know your old when when you get out if bed and fall down cause your knees don't work or are stiff as hell. Or makes dozens of cracking or poping sounds when you get up.

Posted

Cassettes were much bulkier and an even bigger bitch to have in the car. you kids now a days are lucky.

And gas was $.75 a gallon

I think i would be glad to go back to cassettes if i could get gas at .75 cents a gallon again!!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 533 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...