kingsuv Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 I run mine from 50hz to about 300. So sealed works better for my application and power. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
JustinWillmon Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 I ended up being able to fit the 8" subs in the kicks. I think I'll be happy with the end result. Planning to run either 2 sets of RF t3's or T5's per door. All ran off a 360.3. Should be a pretty nice setup I hope
JustinWillmon Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 Disregard the multiple accounts i posted from. I forgot my password for this account and made the lifted ford account, but was able to get my password back, so I went back to the profile I had more post with. Sorry for the confusion.
Crandis16 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Posted August 30, 2013 would make for some badass midbass speakers lol. if you can glass an enclosure within the door then it would be pretty sweet... definitely don't need a lot of volume to do it My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
JustinWillmon Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 Yeah like i said i was able to fit the 8" sub in the kicks, went with the RF P3 for that. Plan to glass 2 sets of either T3 or T5 comps in the doors, so hopefully it should make for a good sounding system.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.