I like your steal me sticker. kinda like a big "For Sale" sign for people that like to seal. but other then that great work, keep it up.

Tons of thieves don't have a clue what PSi is. Good build OP, you have my approval.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Lookin good bro. Wish I had the captain seats in the rear to mount my 2 3500's. Was gonna take them out the wifes yukon but she wanted to keep them and did not like the bench seat in mine. how big is the box and what is it tuned too

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

My box is Fb = 33 Hz Vb = 11.7 ft^3 and I like the bucket seats in the back!

And thanks man! Still needs work but no time to do anything I work 3 jobs and a senior in highschool hard to get around to do stuff. Maybe I will have my door pods in soon for 5 1/4 and 6.5 in each door. Im in the process of figerglassing and repainting my box! Stay tuned maybe can get some money to do stuff

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

Yeah guy keep it up. Only 17 that's damn good I wish I had something like that when I was 17. The only thing I had was an old 1974 Z28, I love that blue are you sure that's not my truck Lol.

Archived