Sign in to follow this  
trent420

how much is a big 3 upgrade?

I have a 2001 eclipse. I need a big 3 upgrade. How much, approximately, does it cost? BTW... I don't want to do it myself! I don't have much technical knowledge.

there is no technical knowledge involved.

costs like $50 for wire and wire lugs.

battery + to alternator +

battery - to frame of car

battery - to bolt on the engine

its so simple. if you can take a nut off a bolt, you have most of the technical knowledge already.

Edited by Kranny

I don't want to do it. I looked under the Hood and realized I would Fuck it up. I'd rather pay someone, and it be their problem. I just don't want to get screwed on the price. I'm going to need 1/0 wire if that helps...

well if you let a shop do it, they're gonna charge you like $300. basically tear you a new asshole to run literally 10-15ft, if that, of wire underneath the hood.

materials from them wont be THAT bad (they'll probably charge like $5-6 a foot instead of buying it for literally half that online) plus like $70 an hour labor, again depending on the shop.

It a 2001 eclipse rs. I looked at the wires u spoke of, and can't make heads or tail of where they go. They go up under the air filter on the intake too. It's very hard to get to everything is what I'm saying.

I help people get loud that live down my way and do installs at gas stations for people who flag me down at red lights.  I work at a space agency so Im louder than you by default.  

On 4/30/2014 at 11:23 PM, meade916 said:

hahahah Gunnem that shit is funny bro

On 7/4/2014 at 10:22 AM, Soccerballzs said:

Gunnem You crack me up!! Love the pics!!!

On 6/12/2014 at 12:58 PM, JEFFYBOI said:

You got a funny personality. Which is cool man, unlike some of the dicks on here. :ph34r:

Be Nice to EVERYONE or ignore them: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198751-bickering-acting-an-asshole-ban

I hate seein this.

Where are you located?

Have a member do it for you....

Dude.... a shop will just kill ya. Unless, you find a very very nice, and respectable one.

Which, maybe there is one in your area... i dunno.

A- is there a member in his location that can show him a shop that wont rape him? and do a good job?

B- is there a member close that would do the work for him,.. in a pro manner? and not charge a shit load?

Good luck op

• Like (+1 Rep) 1