Sonic Electronix

John owns Sky High Car Audio.

I am sure Rusty will get you a price you like for far better amps than Crescendo. Two 7.5k's on four SP4's would be fucking sick!!!

GHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGGG

John owns Sky High Car Audio.

I am sure Rusty will get you a price you like for far better amps than Crescendo. Two 7.5k's on four SP4's would be fucking sick!!!

my list was

4, DD M4 $1599.99

2, DD M4a $2499.99

4, DC 5K....idk....

2, DC 7.5K...idk....Lot?

4 BC3500...$779.99

so i went with a trusted cheaper choice, sadly i would LOVE to go DC but i bet it would be jump me to $18-$20k range an that is out of my budget

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Like kyle said it goes on and oooooonnnnnnnn

Sandpaper, puddy knife, mixing tray, saw horses, mask, gloves, brushes.. all that small shit.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

That is the most specific list ive ever seen on SMD :drinks:

Its still missing a shit ton.....

youll see....

My list when i started..

subs, amp, bats, alt,....vehicle...

hmmm idk if sarcasm or i did forget something something blink.gif.pagespeed.ce.LkyFnvXIaJ.gif

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Like kyle said it goes on and oooooonnnnnnnn

Sandpaper, puddy knife, mixing tray, saw horses, mask, gloves, brushes.. all that small shit.

ahhh, i see .

yes i know that stuff , i have all that tools, sandpaper etc.

Trust me you'll need more sandpaper haha ask kyle

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

The build part killed me.....

I now gave up my other 2 7500's and other 4 channel, due to the BUILD part, running HELL a OVER...

also, the time off from work. From fam... from life.....

It was somthing I DID NOT expect...

Im no way tryin to dump on you. In fact... i love it.. But dude... it isnt that easy..

Just tossing money around..... trust me... it isnt....

Then... finding time... Youll have 6k just sitting in your living room ( i have no idea if your married, or have kids, or a dog or what)

But, TRUST me.. thats taxin....

Big builds TAKE... they just TAKE...... right up until that first time you roll the vol knob up.

Just be prepared. Its NOT ALL fun dude... no matter how hard i try and make it. Its not.

With that....i wish you the best.....and go get it...

Archived