genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Lol. Dude my friend found 2 fosgate amps in a dumpster. I thought he was lying but I saw it it looked pretty beat. But turns out it still works I wish!
White Lightning Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 next one to my collection would be the audiobahn a500x2q. i love this amp. back then it retailed for like $1000 i got it for $80. brand new still in orginal packaging. dont mine how the amp was set i just wanted to test it out to make sure it still worked. Oh brother !!! Nice !!! If it was me, I'd find a way to install this bitch into my ride for Mids and Highs !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Kingcuong5o4 Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Too much power for my mids and highs haha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.