Taking pictures of lightening bolts with the S4, how to

I will explain to how easy it is to do this, or catch any other very hard picture to capture in my second post, imagehack is being weird so the how to may be delayed

Pretty sweet huh? I was oing 75 mph so i did not film very long, but I will capture some more really soon as its gong be storming like a mofo this week

78y.pngcduv.pngfnti.png

XS-power1.jpg

OK so how to do it, run the slow motion camera, if you do not know how, look at the screenshots I took posted below, it will lead you there,

Record in 1/8th speed slow mo, what you are wanting to capture the perfect moment, then after done recording, go back to the slow mo video, quickly hit play/pause until you get to the perfect photo, then screen shot it.

s1ta.pngtfwh.png1gt.png

XS-power1.jpg

Damn thats bad ass bro... I wish my phone recorded in slow mo damnit lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

not to mess with your thread but here is one of the few I've taken....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived