Jump to content

I know its here somewhere...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im looking for someone who has login ability to mitchell1 or ondemand5 or a similar website. Need to replace an alternator on my father in laws SUV and need some help. I know ive seen the topic on here before I just cant seem to find it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated as always guys. Thanks

Posted

so you are looking for free access to a paid subscription? Just an FYI We were contacted by the ondemand legal department about someone posting their info on here and I'm sure you can imagine that it wasnt a fun email. If thats what you are asking for I'd suggest going elsewhere.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

ahhh ok n8. i didnt know this. seen it on here a few months ago and havent been able to find it since. makes sense thoughtrink40.gif.pagespeed.ce._mZoBJozyo.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7227 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...