Jump to content

Daryl's 16 XFL 10s Tearing Up His ESCALOUD!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Daryl's 16 XFL 10s Tearing Up His ESCALOUD!

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

team asshole ftw

You Canadians and your assholes...

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Canadian builds make assholes clench = Team Asshole

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Canadian builds make assholes clench = Team Asshole

Ehh?
Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Canadian builds make assholes clench = Team Asshole

I think it means they like it in their asshole

I think it means you want a punch to the face.

Or maybe they like to punch into assholes? Wouldn't they be called "Team Fisting" then? :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

You do realize I am on team asshole, right? And its deticated to a buddy who passed away, shit like that doesnt get taken very easily

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

You do realize I am on team asshole, right? And its deticated to a buddy who passed away, shit like that doesnt get taken very easily

You've just told me that your all assholes

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Back to car audio girls. That truck is going in for the kill. 10's doing work. I seen walls like that in the oldschool days. Nice it's doing work. Getting to like AB more everyday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...