got160s? Posted July 29, 2013 Author Report Posted July 29, 2013 Back to car audio girls. That truck is going in for the kill. 10's doing work. I seen walls like that in the oldschool days. Nice it's doing work. Getting to like AB more everyday.I love xfls. Just wish they would have a softer suspension Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
boom50cal Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 You do realize I am on team asshole, right? And its deticated to a buddy who passed away, shit like that doesnt get taken very easily Yeah I do man, didn't know that. Wasn't trying to be a dick, just making humorous remarks. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Crandis16 Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 heard the escalade at slamology... awesome build AND C-pillar wall!!! My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
fox_racin4 Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Back to car audio girls. That truck is going in for the kill. 10's doing work. I seen walls like that in the oldschool days. Nice it's doing work. Getting to like AB more everyday.I love xfls. Just wish they would have a softer suspension Go push on daryls subs, they are super soft. They just take forever to loosen up 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
cmiller8006 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 What's this song? Been trying to find it for a bit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.