Good video. Quick question, wouldn't it be sketchy to put that conductive grease on those plugs? Couldn't it spread out and cause the metal things inside the plug to connect to each other and cause some kind of short? Never used that grease before so not too sure how it works, just thought I would ask.

EDIT: The connectors I'm talking about are at 6:05

Good video. Quick question, wouldn't it be sketchy to put that conductive grease on those plugs? Couldn't it spread out and cause the metal things inside the plug to connect to each other and cause some kind of short? Never used that grease before so not too sure how it works, just thought I would ask.

EDIT: The connectors I'm talking about are at 6:05

i wont lie i totally agree with you i prefer to just put it on the metal tabs on the coil rather than the plug that way there is less chance of a short. I am going to add a annotation to make sure people are aware thanks.

Nice video. I replaced the steering rack in my Mazda recently and it was a pain in the ASS! My fluids were at the max line for about 3 days after filling it up, then slowly went a little below the minimum. I refilled back up and it never went back down since. So you might wanna recheck it every day as the air slowly gets out.

Nice video. I replaced the steering rack in my Mazda recently and it was a pain in the ASS! My fluids were at the max line for about 3 days after filling it up, then slowly went a little below the minimum. I refilled back up and it never went back down since. So you might wanna recheck it every day as the air slowly gets out.

will do mate

went on a bit of rant lol hope you get a laugh ups tryed to nail me pretty bad for a car battery charger i bought

The very first pics of this thread show an enclosure with the ports firing into the trunk instead of into the cabin. Did that ever get fixed?

The very first pics of this thread show an enclosure with the ports firing into the trunk instead of into the cabin. Did that ever get fixed?

that was my very first set up lol never got fixed just replaced with the stealth box

Archived