2001 Explorer No Start Checked Basics

Okay so truck was running fine, all the sudden spit and sputtered died rolled home, tried starting nothing checked fuel pump changed fuel filter checked pressure getting 45 @ Prime. on shreidder valve, getting spark, CEL goes off upon turning over, which if im correct the CPS is working? anyways when i turn key it turns over really fast, on a normal car you have your up soundt and down down when its cranking then it catches adn starts but when I turn key in explorer it just does high or up sound it enver drags down to start... a little history bought it two weeks ago has 100k miles on the dot. under the hood looks flawless this thing was taken care of oil and tranny fluid looks perfect, has some oil in bottom of air filter maybe a little blow by? idk much about all that it ran fine until the day it died... any info would be greatly appreciated. theft liek is on when starting if that means anything. yes tried reseting batt actaully bought a new one just in case xD

Edit: 4.0 DOHC

I was just going by the way you described the sound it makes when you're turning it over. It sounds like the bottom end is turning but not the top. Does that sound right? Or you might be hearing the starter turning without engaging the flywheel. Do the accesorys (Alternator, water pump, power steering pump, etc.) turn when you crank it? Have you done a compression test on all cylinders?

at 100k miles is fairly common for the plastic chain guides and tensioners in the 4.0 sohc's to blow up

pop off a valve cover and see if the chain is intact

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo