Crescendo audio pwx project

Reed Farrar

Is that regular house hold paint?

ya it comes out so good. put 2 coats and its a clean shiny box. i also use wood filler. since i have to because all i have to use around my house is a jig saw all my cuts arnt exactly strait. but when i build a sub box i get it cut at home depot cause no air can leak in a sub box compared to a speaker box

I also have the PWX but the 6 1/2. I haven't installed them yet, I'm hoping it would work with out me customizing my doors.

ya man i really didnt want to. i posted pics of my door on this page and people were talking all shit saying it was redneck installation and tacky but thats the only thing i could do for my doors

That would look totally cool with some led's on that paint man, cool idea

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

That would look totally cool with some led's on that paint man, cool idea

thanks man. i would do that but i already have alot of blue lights in my car from my voltage meter, radio, and my hifonics amp lights up blue so it looks pretty damn sick at night.

WP_001985.jpg

WP_0019861.jpg

WP_001987.jpg

WP_001983.jpg

WP_001986.jpg

WP_001984.jpg

WP_001989.jpg

finally finished!! still need some more zip ties but other then that my baby is finished. i put alot of hard work into this and now every time my ears hurt cause the speakers are so loud its still so hard to turn it down. next is a 170 mechman alt and some tweeters. tell me what yall think? especially the doors panels cause i think they look awesome but apparently they look like a redneck did it to some pros out there. but screw it i like it so that's all that matters.

Are the boxes secured down to the floor? I like it, but if you don't mind a suggestion, sealing it all off forward would gain you some output, and look sweet with that splatter paint

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Archived