Singer Alternators FTMFW!!!

Bought a one off 6 phase 300 amp alt from Mike about a month or so ago. Been working great up until this past saturday when i hit a bump in the road and my electrical went ape shit crazy. Car sat for a few days at the shop where they had to jump the car to get it into the garage. Checked the running voltage and saw it was charging at 19.8 volts! Pulled the alt off, took the batteries out and threw them on the xs charger and emailed mike. Sent it out monday afternoon, got to him today and had it shipped back out this afternoon. I'll have it back in the car tomorrow evening. That's what i call Fast customer service!!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

True story. It was weird though because my radio has a voltage gauge built in and it read 14.7 after the bump.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

internal regulator, mike said the bump took it out.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I thought this thread was gunna be different. i dont know how you didnt blow a tire or bend a rim if you hit that big of a hole to knock out your regulator. I have never heard of that. lol glad you got it fixed fast. Mike is a great guy. I finally met him at a show and is a very knowledgable dude. was willing to give me my exact alt casing to figure out a mounting bracket. and send back to him whenever. very customer service friendly.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

It was a transition seam at an intersection. Hit it at the right angle and speed, it was a hard hit lol. I had that wide eyed oh shit look on my face and drove like a granny hoping it would behave lol no dice. Car is fine though, got it back today with new suspension and hd coils in the rear, corners like a ferrari now haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived