96saturnsl Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Ok well if any of you saw my previous post I was trying to decide what to get, I was about to hammer down n buy 2 12'' Fi X series subs but before I did I checked craigslist and came across 4 sundown sd-2 12s for $425. so my question is now out of these 2 which should I choose? im looking for low bass yet something I can put up decent numbers with every so often. it will be in a 2012 impala lt. Just wanna be sure im getting the best for my money. they will be run off a RUB1.2500 soundstream amp. any help is greatly appretiated sense I can not make up my mind lol.
Chris Hammer Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 500+ posts in and you didn't read or understand rules?? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 No verses threads.................................................................................... Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
smashedz28 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Vs threads aren't allowed. I've never ran the fi x series but I've ran btl,q and heard ssds. I would go with fi over sundown personally. Although I'm am playing on some sa12s right now in my car lol.
96saturnsl Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 my bad..when I first made this account there were threads like that all the time. I haven't been on here in a while so I appoligize.
96saturnsl Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 can I change the title? or a mod change the title to sundown OR Fi?
HowLowCanYouGo Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 can I change the title? or a mod change the title to sundown OR Fi? It would still be a versus thread. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
96saturnsl Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 ok then what is it supposed to be title to ask a question like that? I need a opinion? then ask the ? but that would still be vs then wouldn't it?
Azagtoth502 Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 I'd pay extra for the mostly usa made product. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
HowLowCanYouGo Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 ok then what is it supposed to be title to ask a question like that? I need a opinion? then ask the ? but that would still be vs then wouldn't it? Ask if anyone has had any experience with those woofers. Hell maybe even do 2 separate threads for each woofer. Then you don't have to worry about it turning into a vs thread Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.