Second Skin Audio

Ported Enclosure help for 10" Mojo

Ooh, sorry to hear that man. I have personally use Onlinecarstereo.com before, they are good until you need there cs, then you get that guy who doesn't give a fuck about his job or you, and makes it super obvious. Let's just say I now deal with Sonic, lol.

To each their own, but no matter where you buy from there will always be an issue.

Also for the crossover range you are looking at 2 different environments, so the car might be the 350 range. That Clarion will pick up the curve at 315hz, which will effect most ranges from 125-750 with a 12db slope, I am sure that will pick up the range you require

will give it a try. iv got someone that will hook one up for me to test. hope it wont do what my old stereo did, which was bring out way to much bass guitar that over powered everything all together.

Yeah, Just pulled my eq out cause it was junk, didn't know any better when I bought it, lol. It is crossed out in my sig so others may know of it's shittyness

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Yeah, Just pulled my eq out cause it was junk, didn't know any better when I bought it, lol. It is crossed out in my sig so others may know of it's shittyness

lol ya that tends to be a huge problem with todays EQ's! even the pro 11-30band EQ's sound like shit and are made like shit!

and it don't help that the world of audio has more junk brands out then their are ones even worth using!

can't even list 15 brands these days without someone turning around and ranting that one them is junk tho they are not!

Yeah, this one is tho, lol, even with all levels flat it was distorting and muffling my sound, kept blaming my deck until I unplugged the the rcas from my eq and ran through my sub amp first, then had to turn gains back down

I have learned to be suspicious of any and all products until heard, or until I get enough credible sources that say "buy it"

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Yeah, this one is tho, lol, even with all levels flat it was distorting and muffling my sound, kept blaming my deck until I unplugged the the rcas from my eq and ran through my sub amp first, then had to turn gains back down

I have learned to be suspicious of any and all products until heard, or until I get enough credible sources that say "buy it"

is exactly same way! which why my hole build is mostly pioneer/alpine and the memphis mojo was a plus cause it was given to me for practically nothing in price

Cool, so when you gonna build this box? lol

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Cool, so when you gonna build this box? lol

as soon i catch up with my unpaid bills << hoping in the next 2months, tho i took the cheap route of sound dampening. had 2 rolls of peel and seal. didn't think it would work, but rattle is actually gone nearly by 80%! only thing rattling now is the dam bearings that are in the seat belt housing! which is oddly loud enough to be heard.

temp till i get some better shit to use!!!

Lol, nice, I have that same problem. Of course I tend to be a post whore when I'm drinking, so I'll sit on the same reply for like ever and check it like 40 times before I post

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Lol, nice, I have that same problem. Of course I tend to be a post whore when I'm drinking, so I'll sit on the same reply for like ever and check it like 40 times before I post

well solved nearly all rattle, 70% was license plate cause its only held on by 2 screws (bent it out and tightened the hell out of it!), 15% was trunk lid,

5% random rattle from exhaust hangers (sound came through random rubber cap holes in spare tire area), 5% back seat release cable rubbing against metal.

all other noise being port air and from massive bass booms that rattle hole car instead of trunk.

Archived