Second Skin Audio

Ported Enclosure help for 10" Mojo

Cool, real deadener will not only kill rattles but change the environment of a car from thin sheet metal to a wood-like material that is solid. Ever listen to a loud stereo in a house vs in a car? Sounds better in the house

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, real deadener will not only kill rattles but change the environment of a car from thin sheet metal to a wood-like material that is solid. Ever listen to a loud stereo in a house vs in a car? Sounds better in the house

sorry for such late reply, been out town for a while.

and yes has been around both overly loud house and even car audio. definitely a huge difference!

i have been messing around with different sound deadeners and having issues finding shit that even sticks to the dam trunk. even if i clean surface before hand and add extra adhesive the dam shit still comes loose cause of the heat.

the stupid peel and seal shit stuck to the spare tire well better then the shit iv been trying on the rest of the trunk. which is annoying as hell. and from my understanding to much adhesive can change the dampening materials effectiveness.

Archived