sprkn_ranger Posted February 17, 2014 Author Report Posted February 17, 2014 Hate to bring a post up from the dead, but didn't want to start a new thread. Decided to take a picture of my 55 gallon tank tonight. I really want to upgrade and build my own tank, but trying to find acrylic/plexi for a reasonable price is hard to come by. Anyone have a link or know a place in the Los Angeles area where I can pick up some sheets? This is they guy I was put in touch with when I was looking for acrylic for a tank I was planning... [email protected] Orange County Industrial Plastics 4811 E. La Palma Anaheim, Ca. 92807 714-765-0620 direct 714-630-6489 fax visit us on the web at: www.ocip.com He had sheets of cryo cast, which is real good quality for aquarium building when I was in touch with him a few months back. And he had the best price too. Good luck man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
LoudBimmer Posted February 17, 2014 Report Posted February 17, 2014 Had a mini crash couple of weeks ago where all fish died. Cause is unknown, but I blame the new fish I got from the LFS. Glass is dirty, but I added couple of new coral and lost few.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.