KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

We got lunch meat, no bread.

Cereal, no milk.

A jigsaw, no blades.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Figure out how big you want your middle piece to be. Once you've done that, put the faces together. Measure back about 1/4" - 3/8" and put pins in it to hold it together. Then draw a line down it and sew along the line pulling the pins out as you go. No stitching gets seen on top, and when you're done, you can fold the part that's left over, over, and then it'll lay pretty flat.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Sorry I mean that whole thing up there, as one side. When you're done with one, then do the same thing to the other side. So you have 3 pieces not 2. Make sense?

That is actually exactly how I'm trying to do it if I understand ya right. It's hard as hell to do by hand though and I can't "press" the vinyl, it just won't stay put. I'll try it on a machine but that shit is scary lol

We got lunch meat, no bread.

Cereal, no milk.

A jigsaw, no blades.

I got blades, faggot.

edit: and my lunch meat is always eaten before it makes it to the bread.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

An "lol" would have been just fine, you moody bitch.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That doesn't sound to swell.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Finished wrapping the false floor today. A few imperfections but luckily they wont be visible after I put it in.

89ub.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I like it :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived