I was looking for some car parts and usually i use rockauto for all my parts, but this time around they dont have the shocks im looking for. I found them on Auto Parts Warehouse, just wondering if anyone has used them before and if they are trustworthy? I knbow their are a lot of scam websites and the reviews seem to be good and their are plenty but i was wondering if anyone on here has used the website before?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Ive never personally ordered from them but i just checked out the site and it seems legit i would feel comfortable ordering from them imo

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

They seem totally fine, pay using PayPal and you will be protected either way.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

i ordered from there. I got a bumper cover for my car (91 GTI) Order was easy. quick email to confirm, never got a tracking number and when i called them it took them about 20+ minutes to find and let me know what was going on. I got the bumper cover in a box with a fuck ton of paper (not a bad thing).

bumper cover did not fit well on my car so i tried to get in contact with them about returning the bumper cover. Asked about sending it back and getting a RMA or return lable. They never got in contact with me after that.

Will i order from there again............. maybe. They have fair pricing. Lots of parts i look for on my car leads me to that site. that site would be my last resort if i cant find it anywhere else.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived