Batterys draining quuuuuick

Went and bought the black and deker battery charger.. Back battery was sitting in low 11s, got it on the charger now.. It's at 13.4 now, only been on there for 15 minutes.. Should I let it charge more? And looked at my back battery and the positive from the back bat to amp was fried at the battery.. Cut and crimped a new wire. I believe the front bat was at 12.8 when I put it on the DMM. gonna charge that one too. Also, on the front fuse there is a lil burn mark.. I'm guessing from the low voltages.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Let it charge for a few hours

Replace the fuse.

And wires shouldn't fry. That's heat generated by the resistance of a poor connection. How are you crimping your wires?

use the vice at work to help with the crimping.

I have never had a loose connection since.

edit-- if you are still getting loose connections, put a long pipe over the vice handle for more leverage, or stop being a pussy! haha jk.

:dancing:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Yeah man you gotta solder or get/find someone with a proper crimper and lugs. Just because you can't move them doesn't mean they aren't electrically good

Provided the bolt holding the terminal was tight and there was no paint or something in the way I'd bet that's what caused the issues :)

So the back battery has been on the charger for roughly 5 hours. When it's on the charger it's sitting at 13.5, I take the charger off its at 11.5 - guessing this battery is taking a shit on me?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived