Pizanchyn Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 I've been a member of this forum since before I could even drive but I wasn't really active at all. But Now that I have my own car and the potential to build, I'd like to delete this account and just start fresh with a new one with the same email. How would I go about doing this? Any help would be appreciated. 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Currently: Powder coated 300amp Mike Singer Alt (1) XS Power D3400 (1) XS Power D3100 Future: CT Sounds CT2200.1D DC Audio 15" M2 XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS
n8ball2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 you can just ask for a name change in the name change thread. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Pizanchyn Posted August 6, 2013 Author Report Posted August 6, 2013 What section is that under? 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Currently: Powder coated 300amp Mike Singer Alt (1) XS Power D3400 (1) XS Power D3100 Future: CT Sounds CT2200.1D DC Audio 15" M2 XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS
hdorre Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/3235-changing-your-name/page-27#entry2535274 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.