Need help FAST! Baffle on torres calculator

Shiz ^^ I was wrong.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Like i said, if you used torres to design the baffle goes on the INSIDE of the box. it has to be 1.5 shorter top to bottom and has to be the inside dimensions of the wall and the port wall.. Hope that makes sense

Oh yeah Thats right he was talking about in general but your talking about torres calculator. So Lets pretend the front piece is 1.5 inches thick, the .75 will stay on the outside as its supposed to be to maintain the max depth I typed in, and the other half on the box will jet out .75 inches on the inside of the box? Even though the port and sub are both on the baffle, since its an L port, it can work like this?

Oh okay so I will do the same with the entire front piece , make it the exact same size, but take off 3/4 inch aruond the edges to make it fit. Im just confused how its supposed to work/look with the port on the same sheet. Like it made the physical port length and port volume go down in value so im guessing the port spot on the baffle needs to be double too?

Well, let me make a sketchup and i can show you. But it all fits together like a puzzle. There are two ways of doing it one is easier than the other. Give me a few and i will post something.

Also, your port length is going to be tricky with that width. Technically you don't need a port extension, or a second port wall, the bend.

But, that being said, its tough to tell exactly what the subs will consider a "port" at the opening. Here is a screen shot of an easy way to do the second baffle.

quickbox_zps20487780.png

Now here is the port, like i said, what the subs will actually consider a "port" might be subjective. I'm not sure. You might ask and see from someone smart than me.

with the port just like this is seems to be 21" long.

quickbox1_zps2f242e39.png

Archived