Go-N-Def Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 I'm trying not to create a vs thread best I can, so no names. I have now a 15" that has an rms/max 1500/3000 and a 3k amp. I know how ppl are about cone area ,but I'm wondering how ppl feel about and single sub with 3000rms with 3k amp vs adding another sub of same or equal to what I'm running now, assuming proper box, power, electric if everything was in place. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Go-N-Def Posted August 6, 2013 Author Report Posted August 6, 2013 If this is a problem I understand what's needs to be done. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
Joe X Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 Well two subs is a larger box, if you don't have the space then go for the 3000W sub. If you have the space then cone area and everything else you have read around. Now if you have a little more space then do a 18" 3000W sub and it will be worthwhile.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.