Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

When routering that aluminum, do you cut it out rough first and then go over it with the flush bit and the template, or just router it out? I'm assuming the first, but I've never done it before. Looks great!!

Yes you want to cut around the template about a quarter inch so the aluminum shavings dont clog up the router bit.

Thank you sir! Effing beautiful work!

Posted

When routering that aluminum, do you cut it out rough first and then go over it with the flush bit and the template, or just router it out? I'm assuming the first, but I've never done it before. Looks great!!

Yes you want to cut around the template about a quarter inch so the aluminum shavings dont clog up the router bit.

Thank you sir! Effing beautiful work!

Thank you very much

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...